This is Stacy Lala’s photo of the Spaghetti Squash Bake she made from PaleOmg.com (and she’s even mentioned in the notes!). Looks delicious!!!
- 1lb Italian sausage
- 1 medium spaghetti squash, halved and seeds removed
- 1 bundle of kale, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, halved and sliced
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
Oh my, this is delicious. I found it on fastpaleo.com when I was looking for an easy chicken crockpot recipe. I actually didn’t make it with veggies or bacon and had it with a salad instead. And I forgot to spray the crockpot with oil. Mark wants me to put it in the regular rotation – it’s that good. Enjoy!
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup dried
Thanks to Carren Hopkin who found this recipe on FastPaleo.com!
- 4 portions of salmon
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 inch ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp honey
- black pepper
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut aminos, ginger, garlic and honey. Set aside.
- Season salmon portions with black pepper only.
- Heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Thanks to Holly Ferber for providing us this recipe from her friend Anne Shapira. Looks amazingly delicious!
- 1 tbsp of sambal oelek (ground chili paste found in Asian section at grocery store)
- 1/4 cup of paleo mayo
- 1 tsp honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb lump crab meat
- 3 tbsp of coconut flour
- 2 tbsp of chopped chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
Thanks to Kendra Aceto who found this “amazeballs” recipe on www.simplegreensmoothies.com. Sometimes paleo in a cup is all you need!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups red and/or black grapes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 4 tbs almond butter
- Optional: almond milk for thinner consistency/sliced almonds for garnish
- Blend your spinach and grapes together until you get a juice-like consistency
- Add remaining ingredients and blend
- Chill in refrigerator for an
Stacy LaLa said this recipe from PaleOmg was easy and delicious. I have yet to try anything from Juli Bauer that isn’t delicious… let me know what you think, and enjoy!
- 2lbs chicken breasts
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (4oz) can of chopped jalapenos
- 1 (4oz) can of chopped green chiles
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 (14oz) can of diced tomatoes
- 1 (7 oz)
Kane Johnson made this dish for us from Paleo Table, and it was ridiculously delicious! A word of advice: make sure not to overcook the bacon before adding the rest of ingredients. You WILL enjoy this one!
3 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped in 1-inch cubes
2 fennel bulbs, fronds and ends removed, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
2 portobello mushroom caps, stems and gills removed, cut into …
Raquel Hardin made these (and this is her photo too!) from Elena’s Pantry, and said they were delicious!
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda
- In a large bowl, blend together eggs,
Samoas (or what they now call Caramel De Lites) are hands down my favorite Girl Scout cookie. I haven’t tried this yet, but found this on Elena’s Pantry and can’t wait to try it!
I made this recipe from paleomg.com along with my coconut broccoli and it was delicious! Then again, is there anything Juli Bauer makes that isn’t?? And I’ll give a twist on the coconut broccoli… the recipe I came up with calls for plain coconut butter, but I tried it with Nikki’s honey pecan pie coconut butter and it gave a really yummy and different flavor to it!